OK, I have a computer question, normally I thought I was pretty smart when it came to computers but this one takes the cake for me.....
My internet connection has been down since around halftime of the Bears game.... I couldn't connect with my laptop or my other PC just completely dead. I reset my DSL modem and it worked fine for about 5 minutes and bam, quit again.... Now my PC shuts down automatically everytime I try to boot it up..... Thats not the weird part.... I just disconnected my DSL modem and my Router completely and even unplugged it...... Now my wireless internet connection with my laptop is working with my modem and router unplugged.....
How is this possible? I am not connected to anyone else's line, I checked my connection and it says it is connected to my network...... Something weird is happening and I don't know why, does anyone have a clue. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]





Bookmarks